Esophageal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
Esophageal Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Leucovorin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Taxol + radiation chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Captosar chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Esophageal Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
I had two surgeries and had a very difficult time recovering. Out of 14 weeks I spent 11 in the hospital. As a result I have just now begun chemo this week and start radiation next week. I have 7 weeks of
chemo one day a week and 7 weeks of radiation 5 days a week. So far the worst part was being fitted for the helmet t… Read more…
Tips & Suggestions
Broccoli is an Important Source of Antioxidants
Broccoli is a gold mine of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, including the phytochemical sulforaphane, which has the potential to inhibit cancer growth.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Esophageal Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.